We are a highly experienced group of talented people. Our team consists of great historians, researchers, media experts, and battlefield detectives from different parts of the world. For that reason, we provide historical consultancy services for every form of press, book writing and publishing, digital media, social media, television and radio industry, documentary films, tourism, and video games. Our historical advice and consulting is based on our ability to get original, archived documents quickly in order to find exact footsteps for clients.
Because we are Footsteps Researchers, our areas of historical expertise are all over the world! We specialize in Europe and Asia. Our experts live in close proximity to the battlefields!
To date, we have worked for numerous projects and companies:
- Albion Voyages, Footsteps Research Exclusive Portfolios – Bayeux, France
- Time-Travel Unlimited, Film Documentary – The Netherlands and Germany
- Jeff Corwin (ABC), Film – Utah Beach, Normandy
- King Size: The B24 Ghost Plane of LaFosse, Film Documentary – Belgium
- I Was a Combat Medic on Omaha Beach – Pvt. Charles N. Shay, Film – Omaha Beach, Normandy
- World War II Veterans’ Memories Video Project and Photography Exhibit, Saint Mere Eglise
- Soldiers’ Stories: A Collection of WWII Memoirs, Volume I and II, Books – USA
- International Business Social Media – University of Missouri St. Louis, USA